Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a day!






The day is over! What a day! The cake got there 5 minutes before the baby shower started! Little too close for comfort. Thankfully everyone seemed to love it! (I don't know if you can tell, but the cake looks like the napkins) And we got all kinds of stuff done for the school bond thing today. Banners were ordered, ads were taken out, another letter to the editor went to the paper, etc...

Our kids are the best! I came home from the baby shower and all 3 tackled me as soon as they saw me! We laughed and wrestled and had the best time! We took a bike ride tonight and enjoyed the breeze in our face (yes, it was still over 100* at 8pm!) Karsten went right to bed at least until Mak slammed her door on the way to the potty and hollered "Mommy, I'm going to the potty" so now he is standing at the door screaming his head off! Such is the life of a Mommy...

No comments: