
Well, now that I have gotten rid of several extra activities (???) I am now the new Sophomore girls Sunday School teacher at church! Steve is going to be coming over to the Youth Dept with me to try it out as well! He is going to tag team with my cousin Randy in teaching the 8th grade boys. We are both very excited as we have been wanting to work with the Youth but it has been too crazy and/or not the right timing. However, yesterday everything fell into place and viola! Thankfully the bond stuff has slowed down considerably and once the school board decides on a plan & when to vote, it will pick back up, but not like it was! Putting together 3 major town events in 3 months with 3 small kids is a little insane!!! But what's life without a little caos?!?! HA HA HA
And I had to throw in the pic of Karsten as he is too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment