Ok, maybe not the overall champs, but Steve & Dr. Ryan, AKA "Doc" played in a golf tournament this weekend and they came in 2nd in their flight! And the best part is Shawn & I get half of the winnings for not complaining while the boys played all weekend! HA Last night we had Ryan, Shawn and "baby" Ty (he's almost 3, but Makenzie still calls him baby Ty!) over for steak and some swimming! Ty & Karsten were too funny and had a blast running around and playing in the pool! Sydney mostly rode her bike around the pool and Makenzie was busy being the shark and chasing the boys out of the pool!
Today was my first day as the Soph girls Sunday School teacher! I am so excited and have a great group of girls! I think this will be a wonderful year for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment