Monday, August 21, 2006

Miracle for the day...





God is good! After many, many hours of trying and not quite succeeding, this afternoon, Sydney pedaled her bike! She rode her bike for over 2 hours! Grinning from ear to ear the entire time! It was one of the most awesome sights I have seen! What a great developmental step for this precious girl! We were so excited and I bawled like a baby! We told Makenzie how proud we were of her for helping teach her sister to ride by example! She was so excited for Sydney too, which was wonderful to see! Thank you for everyone who has been praying for Sydney - we can't thank you enough! You will never know what those prayers mean to us or to Sydney! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I just can't get that old kids song out of my head...God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me!!!!!

No comments: