Monday, October 30, 2006



I wish you could have seen Makenzie do her dance & cheers! She was the cutest & the best one out there! (Yes, I know I am prejudiced about it!) She really enjoyed the dancing but wasn't as interested in the cheering...those girls were all too cute! I was a little worried about how she would do as she spent a lot of practice sitting on the concrete or playing around with friends, but when the time came to perform, she did! The girls in the pics are Macy (Shanna Newberry Bateman's oldest girl) and Madison (Angela Martin Latimer's oldest girl) Sydney & Karsten didn't make it to the game as Sydney was still running fever - so they got to stay home & play with Nanny while Mommy & Granny took Makenzie to the game. Which we lost in a heartbreaker...

And did everyone see that our OSU Cowboys beat Nebraska Sat afternoon? Go POKES!!!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see the kids dressed up! The girls are so excited about it! Steve & I got the plan mapped out for tomorrow night - it ought to be a crazy evening!

1 comment:

elliottsonthemove said...

What are the kids going to be for Halloween?