Here goes another catch up kind of post...Kids are doing great! We now have all their costumes ready to go! Plus, at school they are having Western dress up on Halloween so they are getting to dress up in 2 different costumes (as I was't aware of the western theme prior to the costume purchase). Thankfully we live in a western town and I don't have to buy anything new for anyone! Yea! Today Sydney has an appointment with her audiologist to "map" the implants. Jace is so awesome and Sydney just loves him! So Steve ought to have an easy time with that today! I am staying behind to race after Karsten all morning and then I am helping the PTO pass out the Cookie Dough (our Fall fund raiser) all afternoon! The kids also get $1 for each unit sold! I think we're giving out over $2500 to the grade school kids! They rocked on this fund raiser! I think the school will net over $15,000 so that is great for the school!
Last night Makenzie started a new book that will take about a month to complete - It's all about what to do now that she's asked Jesus into her heart! Yes, our baby asked Jesus into her heart last week! Very exciting! She can't wait for Nanny & Poppy to come home so she can tell them! She has been telling everyone and it is so great to witness! What a precious angel she is! Very cool!
Got to go, Karsten has located the syrup bottle and has apparently poured it out on the kitchen counter top while I was typing...he is lapping it up like a dog! He's such a boy! We love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment