Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have forgotten what it was like to have a 2 year old! All day long I feel like all I do is get on to Karsten for one thing or another! He was crazy today and of course I'm also fighting a bad sinus infection so that makes it worse than it really is, but still! For example, at dinner he dumped his water into his spaghetti and then dumped it on the floor, followed shortly after by some orange slices! Shortly after getting in trouble for that, he does the same to Makenzie's while I'm in the kitchen washing my hands after cleaning his mess up! AGH!

Makenzie is doing pretty good at the cheer/dance camp after school thing. She's not into the cheers, but she loves the dancing! She will get to perform at half time at the game Fri night! She is pretty excited about that!

Sydney had a great therapy session in OKC today! Her & Nanny went and after therapy had dinner with Uncle Ga & did some shopping! Big day! Then later in the bathtub we had just gotten Makenzie & Karsten out and when we went to get Syd realized she had pooped in the tub! GROSS!!!! Just almost more than I could take after such a long day...so, that's it for now...I'm going to bed! No passing go, no collecting $200, just straight to bed!

No comments: