Monday, December 11, 2006

Tooth Fairy Time!





Yesterday at lunch Nanny noticed something funny with Sydney - Daddy & Poppy checked her and said it's just food in between her tooth that is making it look like her tooth is missing...a few minutes later we realized SYDNEY LOST HER 1st TOOTH! Go figure! We didn't even know she had a loose tooth but give the girl some corn and lose a tooth! She is so proud of her missing tooth! It's so funny to watch her. I'm not sure she totally got the tooth fairy thing, but Makenzie sure did! Makenzie thinks she will lose a tooth today probably. We shall see...no loose teeth in her head at the moment!


Makenzie also participated in the Xtreme Praise kids choir performance last night and did a great job! The whole performance was wonderful! Eugene (our kid's minister) is soooooo good with the kids and we also celebrated his 7th anniversary with the church last night after the performance - so lots of fun last night!


Yesterday Makenzie and I were doing a little shopping and while we were talking about stuff - in this case we were talking about what if kids make fun of Sydney (she brought it up, not me) and she stopped in the middle of a sentance, said "wait just a minute Mommy", looked at her chest a minute and then said "Mommy, Jesus just told me that if someone calls Sydney names that I should tell them that it isn't nice to call people names and let them know that God made Sydney special. He said I should look out for Sydney because she can't do some things right now." I of course agreed - how can you argue with that?!? Several times throughout our conversation she would stop, look at her chest and then tell me what Jesus told her about the subject. And she was dead on everytime! How cute and special is that?!!

No comments: