Monday, September 25, 2006

Forgot to tell a story on Makenzie! Friday after school we were driving up Main St. when we saw our preacher, Bro. Joe, talking with some folks outside at the Dollar Store. We rolled down the window and all hollered "Hi Bro. Joe!" and then went on...Makenzie then pipes up and says "When I get older I am going to marry Brother Joe" and I said "Really?" She says "Yes, he is sooooo handsome and cute!" I told her Bro. Joe would be so glad to know that and could I call Daddy and tell him...She says "Sure, but Daddy will say NO WAY! She told me she is marrying Tristan (boy at school)! And I will just have to tell Daddy that I can change my mind and I have, I am going to marry Bro. Joe because he is so handsome and cute!"

Of course I immediately emailed both Daddy and Bro. Joe as soon as we got home and we have all had a big laugh! Our family Doc upon hearing us tell the story at church Sun night informed Joe that he would be giving Makenzie a vision screening as soon as possible! HA

Also, John E - we did NOT have possum stew the other night in case you were wondering! HA HA HA

No comments: